This is a great way to get not only more subscribers for your newsletter but recognized as an expert in your field. By posting helpful suggestions in forums in your market, you will get a lot of good attention.
I’m not going to get into a whole lot about this subject as it’s pretty easy to get started.
1) Find forums in your niche
2) Read some of the back posts and see whos the boss, who posts good content and what the rules are
3) Start posting with informative information and include your little newsletter byline at the end of your post or in your signature file.
By Nicole Dean of NicoleOnTheNet.com
Clickbank.com has paid out nearly $2 Billion to online business owners just like you in the last 10 years – and that number is growing fast. Yet, for a lot of marketers, Clickbank has a bad rap. I’d like to spend the next 2 minutes showing you why you absolutely should sell your ebook on Clickbank.
Who does this article apply to?
* If you’re currently selling your product with a simple paypal button. Consider switching to Clickbank.
* If you have a shopping cart (like 1ShoppingCart.com) that you’re using to sell your products. Consider also setting up a separate page or URL where you sell your product on Clickbank.
Read More …
Last month I posted 25 of 50 ways to profit with private label rights content. You can read it here …
Here are the remaining 25 ways to utilize PLR content:
26. Add recent stats, figures, charts, or graphs to the content to boost authority to any PLR product.
27. Create a Wiki using PLR content to encourage your visitors to collaborate and contribute to your vision.
28. Use PLR content as a free giveaway for your long-time customers.
29.Use PLR content as an unannounced bonus for buying your products.
30.Send snippets of PLR content as an email tip to encourage customers to return to your website.
31. Use PLR content to create a “free report” to boost the size of your mailing list.
32.Create a discussion forum where you post new content to be discussed every day. Use PLR content as your forum content.
Read More …
There are some things in this biz that I do NOT skimp on and one of those things is my autoresponder service. I can’t stress this enough. DON’T use free autoresponders for mailing lists! These services can go down at anytime and are not professional looking at all. It AIN’T worth the hassle.
The FREE ARs get used for spamming and are abused pretty badly. And many of these services get blacklisted.
You DO want your mailings to get to your intended audience consistently – RIGHT?
I’ve been using Aweber.com for several years with no real problems. Another good well-known autoresponder service to check out is GetResponse.com . Either one will give you the dependability you need for a list management service.
By Jimmy D. Brown of Traffic F.U.E.L.
See if you can spot the similarity.
What do the following three statements have in common?
1. I can’t do it right now, but maybe later.
2. I’ve already got my mailings scheduled.
3. Let me get back to you.
Got the similarity spotted?
These are all typical responses that most people get when asking partners and affiliates to promote their offers.
Chances are you’ve gotten answers much like these, right?
Don’t despair … there are ways around the barriers of reluctance and passiveness.
Let me share some simple ideas for getting affiliates to take action on your promotions quickly. I use the acronym “N.O.W.” to describe three ways to get others to promote you now…
N – News
Read More …
Want to know how to make money online with affiliate marketing? Here are 3 ways to slash your affiliate marketing research efforts to the bare minimum so that you can get on to the fun of promoting and marketing.
Head over to the ClickBank Marketplace and choose any category you might be interested in promoting. This will bring back the top ten most popular products in that category. You might check the second page, too, if you don’t find something that interests you on page one.
Don’t be put off by the fact that a product seems too popular where you fear saturation. Affiliate marketing is all about sleuthing out the potential customer -
Read More …
Sometimes people are hesitant to give any sort of information away over the Internet, especially their email addresses even if what you are offering is free, due to spam.
But if you allow people to read your back issues without having to signup for your newsletter, this will show them what type of content you do write and will make them want to join.
You would think having your newsletter issues archived would cut back on subscribers wanting to subscribe because they can get it without giving their email address away, but this is not true.
What you do is tell them on the website that newsletter subscribers get each issue 2 weeks before non subscribers.